Enhancements to virtualenvhttp://www.doughellmann.com/projects/virtualenvwrapper/
virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to Ian Bicking's virtualenv tool. The extensions include wrappers for creating and deleting virtual environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making it easier to work on more than one project at a time without introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
* Organizes all of your virtual environments in one place.
* Wrappers for creating, copying and deleting environments, including user-configurable hooks.
* Use a single command to switch between environments.
* Tab completion for commands that take a virtual environment as argument.
* User-configurable hooks for all operations.
* Plugin system for more creating sharable extensions.