Manages Multiple Stacked Monitors
With a single process, GKrellM manages multiple stacked monitors and
supports applying themes to match the monitors appearance to your
window manager, Gtk, or any other theme.
* SMP CPU, Disk, Proc, and active net interface monitors with LEDs.
* Internet monitor that displays current and charts historical port
* Memory and swap space usage meters and a system uptime monitor.
* File system meters show capacity and free space and can mount and
* A mailbox monitor that can launch a mail reader and fetch remote
* Clock, calendar, and hostname display.
* APM laptop battery monitor.
* CPU and motherboard temperature display if lm_sensors modules are
* Multiple monitors managed by a single process to reduce system
* PPP on and off button that can execute your PPP scripts.
* Charts are autoscaling with configurable grid line resolution.
* Separate colors for "in" and "out" data. The in color is used for
CPU user time, disk read, forks, and net receive data. The out
color is used for CPU sys time, disk write, load, and net
* A different theme can be created with the GIMP.
|gkrellm-16.png||0000000863 863 Bytes||about 10 years|
|gkrellm-2.3.5.tar.bz2||0000765011 747 KB||about 9 years|
|gkrellm-24.png||0000001433 1.4 KB||about 10 years|
|gkrellm-32.png||0000002047 2 KB||about 10 years|
|gkrellm-48.png||0000003268 3.19 KB||about 10 years|
|gkrellm-lib64-plugins-dir.patch||0000000843 843 Bytes||almost 6 years|
|gkrellm-libsensors.patch||0000000800 800 Bytes||over 6 years|
|gkrellm.changes||0000013669 13.3 KB||almost 6 years|
|gkrellm.desktop||0000000126 126 Bytes||about 9 years|
|gkrellm.spec||0000004965 4.85 KB||almost 6 years|