C++ API for D-BUS
D-Bus is a message bus system, a simple way for applications to talk to one another. In addition to interprocess communication, D-Bus helps coordinate process lifecycle; it makes it simple and reliable to code a "single instance" application or daemon, and to launch applications and daemons on demand when their services are needed.
See http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus-c%2B%2B for more information.
- both rpm and deb based distros are building somehow
- fix the distros that do not build
- figure out why Ubuntu 7.04/amd64 had expansion errors
- verify content of built packages
- use orig + diff file for rpm based distros, change spec accordingly
|baselibs.conf||0000000037 37 Bytes||over 7 years|
|libdbus-c++-0.9.0.tar.bz2||0000367798 359 KB||over 7 years|
|libdbus-c++-gcc47.patch||0000000399 399 Bytes||over 7 years|
|libdbus-c++-nodocdatetime.patch||0000000417 417 Bytes||over 7 years|
|libdbus-c++-noreturn.patch||0000000721 721 Bytes||over 7 years|
|libdbus-c++-pthread.patch||0000000464 464 Bytes||over 7 years|
|libdbus-c++.changes||0000001039 1.01 KB||almost 6 years|
|libdbus-c++.spec||0000004334 4.23 KB||almost 6 years|