A Program for Compressing Files
The xz command is a very powerful program for compressing files.
* Average compression ratio of LZMA is about 30% better than that of
gzip, and 15% better than that of bzip2.
* Decompression speed is only little slower than that of gzip, being
two to five times faster than bzip2.
* In fast mode, compresses faster than bzip2 with a comparable
* Achieving the best compression ratios takes four to even twelve
times longer than with bzip2. However. this doesn't affect
* Very similar command line interface to what gzip and bzip2 have.
|pixz-1.0.2.tgz||0000021425 20.9 KB||almost 7 years|
|pixz-endianess-functions.patch||0000000640 640 Bytes||about 6 years|
|pixz-underlinking.patch||0000000428 428 Bytes||almost 7 years|
|pixz-use-static.patch||0000000603 603 Bytes||about 6 years|
|pixz.changes||0000001419 1.39 KB||almost 6 years|
|pixz.spec||0000002513 2.45 KB||almost 6 years|