A utility for configuring and managing Intel Optane DC persistent memory modules (PMM).
It supports functionality to:
* Discover PMMs on the platform.
* Provision the platform memory configuration.
* View and update the firmware on PMMs.
* Configure data-at-rest security on PMMs.
* Monitor PMM health.
* Track performance of PMMs.
* Debug and troubleshoot PMMs.
ipmctl refers to the following interface components:
* libipmctl: An Application Programming Interface (API) library for managing PMMs.
* ipmctl: A Command Line Interface (CLI) application for configuring and managing PMMs from the command line.
* ipmctl-monitor: A monitor daemon/system service for monitoring the health and status of PMMs.
|_link||0000000047 47 Bytes||over 1 year|