NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics,
and functions of complex networks.
* Includes standard graph-theoretic and statistical physics functions
* Easy exchange of network algorithms between applications, disciplines, and platforms
* Includes many classic graphs and synthetic networks
* Nodes and edges can be "anything" (e.g. time-series, text, images, XML records)
* Exploits existing code from high-quality legacy software in C, C++, Fortran, etc.
* Open source (encourages community input)
|_link||0000000056 56 Bytes||9 months|