A utility for configuring and managing Intel Optane DC persistent memory modules (PMM).
It supports functionality to:
* Discover PMMs on the platform.
* Provision the platform memory configuration.
* View and update the firmware on PMMs.
* Configure data-at-rest security on PMMs.
* Monitor PMM health.
* Track performance of PMMs.
* Debug and troubleshoot PMMs.
ipmctl refers to the following interface components:
* libipmctl: An Application Programming Interface (API) library for managing PMMs.
* ipmctl: A Command Line Interface (CLI) application for configuring and managing PMMs from the command line.
* ipmctl-monitor: A monitor daemon/system service for monitoring the health and status of PMMs.
|ChangeLog.xz||0000040300 39.4 KB||about 1 year|
|_service||0000001198 1.17 KB||over 1 year|
|_servicedata||0000000429 429 Bytes||over 1 year|
|ipmctl-02.00.00.3733.tar.gz||0010455836 9.97 MB||about 1 year|
|ipmctl-python3.patch||0000010474 10.2 KB||about 2 years|
|ipmctl-rpmlintrc||0000000163 163 Bytes||almost 3 years|
|ipmctl.changes||0000003837 3.75 KB||about 1 year|
|ipmctl.spec||0000004701 4.59 KB||about 1 year|