Qt based advanced text editor
QEdit is a modern, standalone and multi-purpose text editor.
Its features include :
* Customizable syntax highlighting for many types of text (c/c++, HTML, XML, Makefiles, Perl)
* Automatic indentation
* Text modification macros
* View splitting (the ability to open multiple files, or copies of the same file in a single
* Server mode (the ability to open multiple files with a single process)
* Box selection (the ability to select a box of the text rather than consecutive lines). Note
that this feature requires a fixed size font to be used in the main editor window.
* spell-checking, either using a pop-up dialog, or using a dedicated syntax highlight for
* toolbars, to provide fast access to the most commonly used features (New/Open/Save file,
Undo/Redo, Cut/Copy/Paste, ...)
* collapsible blocks (the ability to expand/collapse part of the document that form a
structural block depending on the document class)