Transparent taskbar for quick access to applications
Taskbar is a transparent taskbar to collect users favorite applications and run
them in a simple click. It is inspired both from Kde 3.4 taskbar and OsX kicker.
Taskbar supports the following features
* tooltips are displayed when the pointer stays long enough on a button;
* the application icons are animated when the pointer pass over them or click
on them. Three icon zooming modes are available (fixed, minimal, and hyperbolic);
* buttons are added/removed by right clicking and select the corresponding action
in a popup menu;
* buttons can be reordered by middle-clicking on a button and moving it around.
* the layout maybe either vertical, horizontal or box-like (with a given number of
* the taskbar can be placed anywhere on the desktop and moved around at will
by just left-clicking on it and moving the pointer. A set of predefined position
around the desktop is also available.
* button names can optionally be added bellow the icons;
* the taskbar can be automatically hidden when the mouse pointer leaves its
active area. This feature is enabled only for certain (natural) combinations of
taskbar layout and predefined positions.