iQPuzzle (https://elth0r0.github.io/iqpuzzle/) is a diverting I.Q. challenging puzzle. Pentominos are used as puzzle pieces and 300 different board shapes are available, which have to be filled with them.
- Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~elthoro/+archive/iqpuzzle
- Windows, ReactOS, macOS (untested), AppImage: https://github.com/ElTh0r0/iqpuzzle/releases
- Build for OS/2: http://www.ecsoft2.org/iqpuzzle
- Build for Mageia Cauldron: https://madb.mageia.org/package/show/name/iqpuzzle/release/cauldron/application/0
- Gentoo ebuild: https://github.com/ElTh0r0/iqpuzzle/tree/packaging/ebuild
- Builds for Arch, Cent OS, Debian, Fedora, openSUSE: