PDFCrack is a tool for recovering passwords and content from PDF-files.
It is small, command line driven without external dependencies.
* Supports the standard security handler (revision 2, 3 and 4) on all
* Supports cracking both owner and userpasswords.
* Both wordlists and bruteforcing the password is supported.
* Simple permutations (currently only trying first character as Upper
* Save/Load a running job.
* Simple benchmarking.
* Optimised search for owner-password when user-password is known.
This is PDFCrack multi-core and multi-computer extension with periodic
autosaving of progress.
Henning Norén <email@example.com>
Andreas Meier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael Kuhn <email@example.com>