Tesseract-GUI is not a front-end for tesseract-ocr.
It is just a graphical way to use it with simple image manipulation
Some features are:
* Auto-index: Process lots of images and index and rename all output
text files automatically.
* Rotate: To correct the angle of images after scan and before covert
* Crop: Convert just an area of the image. You can use it to create
* Contrast: Lighten or darken the edge of the characters of the image.
* Generalize: Apply the changes to every image.
* Concatenate: Now you can create an only final text file with this
Juan Ramon Castan <email@example.com>