GNU cgicc is a C++ class library for writing CGI applications
GNU cgicc is a C++ class library that greatly simplifies the creation of CGI applications for the World Wide Web. cgicc performs the following functions:
* Parses both GET and POST form data transparently.
* Provides string, integer, floating-point and single- and multiple-choice retrieval methods for form data.
* Provides methods for saving and restoring CGI environments to aid in application debugging.
* Provides full on-the-fly HTML generation capabilities, with support for cookies.
* Supports HTTP file upload.
* Compatible with FastCGI.