A simple KDE network monitor
A simple KDE network monitor that show rx/tx LEDs or numeric information
about the transfer rate of any network interface in a system tray icon
that's part of kde-extragear package.
The source code of the current version is avaliable for download
at Sourceforge download and from KDE subversion server.
* See network activity, transfer rate, speed chart, IP address, MAC address,
etc of any network interface (including localloopback).
* Support multiple network interfaces.
* See simple statistics (packets and bytes received and transmitted).
* Configurable Update Interval, View mode, Icon themes, etc.
* GPL'ed, you can use and modify for free (Following GPL conditions)
* Carrier on/off detection.