Keystone is a lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture assembler framework.
It offers some unparalleled features:
- Multi-architecture, with support for Arm, Arm64 (AArch64/Armv8), Hexagon, Mips, PowerPC, Sparc, SystemZ & X86 (include 16/32/64bit).
- Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API.
- Implemented in C/C++ languages, with bindings for Python, NodeJS, Ruby, Go, Rust, Haskell & OCaml available.
- Native support for Windows & \*nix (with Mac OSX, Linux, *BSD & Solaris confirmed).
- Thread-safe by design.
- Open source - with a dual license.
Keystone is based on LLVM, but it goes much further with [a lot more to offer](/docs/beyond_llvm.md).
Further information is available at http://www.keystone-engine.org