Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator
* Working 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A, +3, +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068,
Pentagon 128 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation, running at true Speccy speed
on any computer you're likely to try it on.
* Support for loading from .tzx files.
* Sound (on systems supporting the Open Sound System, SDL or
* Kempston joystick emulation.
* Emulation of the various printers you could attach to the
* Support for the RZX input recording file format, including
* Emulation of the DivIDE, Interface I, Kempston mouse, Spectrum
+3e, ZXATASP and ZXCF interfaces.
- Links to Emulators / Fuse
- Has a link diff
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout home:jbaier_cz/fuse-emulator && cd $_
- Create Badge
Source Files (show merged sources derived from linked package)
|Fuse-desktop-file.patch||0000000604 604 Bytes|
|Fuse.changes||0000016991 16.6 KB|
|Fuse.spec||0000003714 3.63 KB|
|_link||0000000132 132 Bytes|
|fuse-1.6.0.tar.gz||0001686171 1.61 MB|