MkTOC simplifies the steps needed to create audio CD TOC files for the cdrdao CD burning program. For users familiar with ExactAudioCopy or CdrWin, TOC files are synonymous with CUE sheets. The primary goal of MkTOC is to create TOC files using a previously generated CUE sheet.
* Create a TOC file from a list of WAV files.
* Convert an ExactAudioCopy (EAC) CUE file to the TOC format that is usable by cdrdao.
* Multi-session aware CUE parsing, necessary for making CDDB and AccurateRip matchable discs.
* Non-compliant CUE sheet support.
* Support for various pregap methods.
* Can create offset corrected WAV files for true 'bit-for-bit' accurate copies.
* Fuzzy file name logic can correct common file name spelling variations.
* Workaround known TOC file parsing bugs in cdrdao.