Pythonic manipulation of IPv4, IPv6, CIDR, EUI and MAC network addresses
This package is based on the package 'python-netaddr' from project 'devel:languages:python'.
A pure Python network address representation and manipulation library.
netaddr provides a Pythonic way of working with:
- IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and subnets (including CIDR notation);
- MAC (Media Access Control) addresses in multiple formats;
- IEEE EUI-64, OUI and IAB identifiers;
- a user friendly IP glob-style format.
Included are routines for:
- generating, sorting and summarizing IP addresses;
- converting IP addresses and ranges between various different formats;
- performing set based operations on groups of IP addresses and subnets;
- arbitrary IP address range calculations and conversions;
- querying IEEE OUI and IAB organisational information;
- querying of IP standards related data from key IANA data sources.
David P. D. Moss <firstname.lastname@example.org>