pTFTPd is a collection of tools related to TFTP. It includes a TFTP server,
a TFTP client, and a complete PXE solution based on this TFTP server and a
micro-DHCP or BOOTP server. All these tools are written in Python and designed
to be fast, RFC compliant and easy to use.
Available tools include:
* bootpd : a BOOTP server (RFC951 and RFC1497 compliant)
* dhcpd : a simple, stripped-down DHCP server.
* ptftpd : the TFTP server (RFC1350, 2347, 2348 and 2349 compliant)
* pxed : a one-call PXE server using dhcpd and ptftpd.
* ptftp : a simple TFTP client (RFC1350, 2347, 2348 and 2349 compliant