Collection of utilities for SWF file manipulation/creation
SWF Tools is a collection of SWF (Flash) manipulation and creation utilities.
This package includes: as3compile, font2swf, gif2swf, jpeg2swf, png2swf,
swfcombine, swfextract, swfdump, swfrender, swfstrings, swfbbox, swfc and
* as3compile is a standalone ActionScript 3.0 compiler. Mostly compatible
* font2swf converts font files (TTF, Type1) into SWF.
* gif2swf converts GIFs into SWF. It is also able to handle animated gifs.
* jpeg2swf takes one or more JPEG pictures and generates an SWF slideshow.
* png2swf takes one or more PNG pictures and generates an SWF slideshow.
* swfcombine is a tool for inserting SWFs into Wrapper SWFs. (Templates)
E.g. for including the pdf2swf SWFs into some sort of Browsing-SWF.
* swfextract allows one to extract Movieclips, Sounds, Images etc. from SWF
* swfdump prints out various information about SWFs.
* swfrender converts a swf to an image.
* swfstrings scans SWFs for text data.
* swfbbox allows one to readjust SWF bounding boxes.
* swfc is a tool for creating SWF files from simple script files.
* wav2swf converts WAV files into SWF.
This package does not include pdf2swf and avi2swf.