Blueman is a GTK+ bluetooth management utility for GNOME using bluez dbus backend.
The aim is to create a full featured graphical bluetooth manager for Linux.
* Easy to use interface
* Storing Favourite devices
* Send files
* Browse files on devices
* List all seen devices
* View Local/Remote Device information
* Configure local devices
* Manage Pairing (Bonding)
* Host/Connect to Personal Area Networks
* Bind services to /dev/rfcomm ports, for eg. connecting via gprs
* Connect to Bluetooth headsets and use them as ALSA audio devices.