An HTTP and WebDAV client library
This package is based on the package 'neon' from project 'devel:tools:scm:svn'.
neon is an HTTP and WebDAV client library, with a C interface.
Featuring: * High-level interface to HTTP and WebDAV methods
(PUT, GET, HEAD etc)
* Low-level interface to HTTP request handling, to allow
implementing new methods easily.
* HTTP/1.1 and HTTP/1.0 persistent connections
* RFC2617 basic and digest authentication (including auth-int,
* Proxy support (including basic/digest authentication)
* Generic WebDAV 207 XML response handling mechanism
* XML parsing using the expat or libxml parsers
* Easy generation of error messages from 207 error responses
* WebDAV resource manipulation: MOVE, COPY, DELETE, MKCOL.
* WebDAV metadata support: set and remove properties, query any set of
Joe Orton <email@example.com>