Library for simple, portable interface to low level networking routines
This package is based on the package 'libdnet' from project 'network:utilities'.
This package is based on the package 'libdnet' from project 'openSUSE:Factory'.
libdnet provides a simplified, portable interface to several low-level
networking routines, including:
- network address manipulation
- kernel arp(4) cache and route(4) table lookup and manipulation
- network firewalling (IP filter, ipfw, ipchains, pf, PktFilter,
- network interface lookup and manipulation
- IP tunnelling (BSD/Linux tun, Universal TUN/TAP device)
- raw IP packet and Ethernet frame transmission