ReportLab library to create PDF documents using Python
Itools is a Python package that encapsulates several Python tools
developed by the Itaapy company and other developers. The provided
* itools.uri -- an API to manage URIs, to identify and locate resources.
* itools.resources -- an abstraction layer over resources that let to
manage them with a consistent API, independently of where they are stored.
* itools.handlers -- resource handlers infrastructure (resource
handlers are non persistent classes that add specific semantics to
resources). This package also includes several handlers out of the
* itools.xml -- XML infrastructure, includes resource handlers for XML,
XHTML and HTML documents. Plus the Simple Template Language.
* itools.i18n -- tools for language negotiation and text segmentation.
* itools.workflow -- represent workflows as automatons, objects can move
from one state to another through transitions, classes can add specific
semantics to states and transitions.
* itools.catalog -- An Index & Search engine.