ReportLab library to create PDF documents using Python
ReportLab is a library that lets you directly create documents in
Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF) using the Python programming
ReportLab library creates PDF based on graphics commands without
intervening steps. It's therefore extremely fast, and flexible (since
you're using a full-blown programming language).
Sample use cases are:
* Dynamic PDF generation on the web
* High-volume corporate reporting and database publishing
* As embeddable print engine for other applications, including a
'report language' so that users can customize their own reports.
* As 'build system' for complex documents with charts, tables and text
such as management accounts, statistical reports and scientific papers
* from XML to PDF in one step