graphical user interface providing a workflow for HDR imaging
This package is based on the package 'qtpfsgui' from project 'Ports:DebianBased:Auto'.
* Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and
16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting.
* Save and load HDR images.
* Rotate and resize HDR images.
* Tonemap HDR images.
* Copy exif data between sets of images.
Supported HDR formats:
* OpenEXR (extension: exr).
* Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr).
* Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff).
* Raw image formats (extension: various).
* PFS native format (extension: pfs).
Supported LDR formats: JPEG, PNG, PPM, PBM, TIFF (8 bit).