QDirStat -- Qt-based directory statistics: KDirStat without any KDE.
QDirStat is a graphical application to show where your disk space
has gone and to help you to clean it up.
This is a Qt-only port of the old Qt3/KDE3-based KDirStat, now
based on the latest Qt 5. It does not need any KDE libs or
infrastructure. It runs on every X11-based desktop on Linux, BSD
and other Unix-like systems.
QDirStat has a number of new features compared to KDirStat. To
name a few:
- Multi-selection in both the tree and the treemap.
- Unlimited number of user-defined cleanup actions.
- Properly show errors of cleanup actions (and their output, if
- File categories (MIME types) and their treemap color are now
- Exclude rules for directories are easily configurable.
- Desktop-agnostic; no longer relies on KDE or any other specific
For more details and screenshots, see
and the local documentation in
Trigger source service with:
osc service rr home:shundhammer:qdirstat-git qdirstat