SEMS 1.4.1 release
- shortened dev build version
- removed py_sems from sems-python-modules packet.
- included monitoring mod documentation
- clarified use of multiple interface support
- fixed minor memory leak in error case.
- fixed several bugs in session creation.
- return 481 on CANCEL if the transaction cannot be found.
- reply properly with 482 if the UAS dialog already exists.
- pass only 200-ACK request to the UA layer.
- do not update route or remote_uri on failure reply.
- "ACK for non-existing dialog" logged as DEBUG
- do not mandate to-tag for anything else but 2xx replies.
- do not pass orphan replies to UA (no matching transaction).
- improved AmSipDialog::bye()
- next_hop core option added.
- process properly on short SDP
- allow unsupported transport types.
- fixed manipulation of short/empty SDP.
- treat CANCEL hop-by-hop (not waiting for 200 from other side).
- avoid relaying events if the session is stopped.
- bind the relay stream to the local RTP IP.
- fixed sequence number & SSRC of relayed RTP packets.
- handle correctly onNoAck event.
- adds support for "qop" as described in rfc2617.
- resend authenticated request as VERBATIM (fixes dup. Max-Forward
& User-Agent HF)
- added clean shutdown procedure.
- fixed issue related to select() and file descriptors >= 1024
- monitoring: run garbage collector by default (avoid filling up RAM
with monitoring data).
- fix mem leak in g729 wrapper.