Conversion between VCF and Excel files
vCard Grid is a tool that helps to centrally maintain addresses in Excel
and to distribute in vCard-format to a cellphone and a PC with e.g. Outlook or Outlook Express.
Addresses, telephone numbers, etc. can be maintained fast and convenient with Excel-functions in list form.
In Excel, the birthday field will be processed by year, month and day in separate columns,
so that e.g. a birthday list can be easily created by using the Excel sorting function.
* Converts vCard-files in Excel-format (list form) and to CSV
* Converts the Excel spreadsheet (XLS) back in vcf-files
* Reads the vCard-format in versions 2.1 and 3.0
* Alternatively writes to the vCard-format versions 2.1 or 3.0
* Supports special characters (UTF-8, ISO-8859-1)
* Accessible via a user interface or automated conversion via the commandline
* Direct integration of Excel-call and filebrowser in the user interface
Source Files (show merged sources derived from linked package)
|_link||0000000121 121 Bytes||over 3 years|
|vcardgrid.changes||0000000564 564 Bytes||almost 5 years|
|vcardgrid.desktop||0000000463 463 Bytes||almost 10 years|
|vcardgrid.png||0000000348 348 Bytes||almost 10 years|
|vcardgrid.sh||0000000151 151 Bytes||almost 10 years|
|vcardgrid.spec||0000002812 2.75 KB||almost 5 years|
|vcg.zip||0001799762 1.72 MB||almost 5 years|