A command line SMTP client
Email is a program for the Unix environment that sends messages from the command line. It let you send email to remote SMTP servers. Email makes it simple to implement in cron jobs. You can pipe data into email and it will accept it as your message which will bypass opening your editor, and mail it properly. Also, you can tell email to stay quiet and never display any output (except for errors) when operating.
Email boasts a lot of other qualities as well.
* Email supports SMTP Authentication.
* Email makes it possible to send to multiple recipients and also CC and BCC multiple recipients.
* You can use an address book that is in an easy to format method.
* You are also able to send attachments using a swift flick on the command line to specifying multiple files.
* Personalized signature file with dynamic options.