CD ripper aiming for accuracy over speed
Morituri is a CD ripper that aims for accuracy over speed. Its features are modeled to compare with Exact Audio Copy on Windows.
It features support for:
* MusicBrainz for metadata lookup,
* AccurateRip verification,
* detection of sample read offset of drives,
* test and copy of a rip,
* the ability to detect and rip Hidden Track One Audio,
* templates for file and directory naming,
* lossless enconding and lossy enconding or re-encoding of rip images,
* tagging using GStreamer (including embedding MusicBrainz id's),
* retagging of rip images,
* plugins for logging.
Currently, only has a command line client.