File manager with Norton Commander interface written in Java
muCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager featuring a Norton Commander style interface and running on any operating system with Java support (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, *BSD, Solaris...).
* Virtual filesystem with local volumes, FTP, SFTP, SMB, NFS, HTTP and Bonjour support
* Quickly copy, move, rename files, create directories, email files...
* Browse, create and uncompress ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZip, BZip2, ISO/NRG, AR/Deb and LST archives
* ZIP files can be modified on-the-fly, without having to recompress the whole archive
* Universal bookmarks and credentials manager
* Multiple windows support
* Full keyboard access
* Highly configurable
* Available in 22 languages : American & British English, French, German, Spanish, Czech, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Slovenian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Slovak, Japanese, Swedish, Danish and Ukrainian.
* Free Software (GPL)