Efficiently use your desktop background
PlexyDesk is a modular Desktop extension fully powered by Nokia Qt Framework. PlexyDesk lets you customize your Desktop with QML and it's C++ API. Apart from this, PlexyDesk also lets you make theme packs (Skins) for your desktop using QML and share it with everyone.
PlexyDesk Currently supports the following features:
- Change your desktop wallpaper by dragging and dropping any image you like from your file manager
- Fully supports Qt QML
- Provides support for Qt/3D
- PlexyDesk widgets can be programmed with shader programs (GLSL).
- API for writing data models, and C++ widget plugins
- Dbus api for changing the wallpaper on Linux
- Various Utility widgets (like a Clock, File browser, and Photo Frame).