A Graphical Temperature Monitor
Psensor is a graphical hardware temperature monitor for Linux. It can monitor:
* the temperature of the motherboard and CPU sensors (using lm-sensors).
* the temperature of the NVidia GPUs (using XNVCtrl).
* the temperature of ATI/AMD GPUs (not enabled in Ubuntu PPAs or official distribution repositories, see the instructions for enabling its support).
* the temperature of the Hard Disk Drives (using hddtemp or libatasmart).
* the rotation speed of the fans (using lm-sensors).
* the CPU usage (since 0.6.2.10 and using Gtop2).