Gtk2 jukebox for large music collections
Customisable jukebox based on Gtk2 for large music collections.
- Made with big libraries in mind.
- Customisable window layouts.
- Artist/album lock: restrict playlist to current artist/album.
- Easy access to songs related to the currently playing song:
* songs from the same album.
* album(s) from the same artist(s).
* songs with same title (other versions, covers, ...).
- Supports Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC files and other formats.
- Simple mass-tagging and mass-renaming.
- Notification icon, with a customisable tip window, which can be used to control the player.
- Customisable SongTree widget for a pretty list of songs.
- Support multiple genres for a song and multiple artists for each song by separating them.
- Customisable labels can be set for each song (like bootleg, live, -'s favourites, ...).
- Filters with unlimited nesting of conditions.
- Customisable weighted random mode (based on rating, last time played, label, ...).
- The possibility to act as a icecast server, to listen to your music remotely.
- Plugins: nowplaying (external program song updates), last.fm, find pictures, simple lyrics, display Wikipedia artist page and search lyrics with Google.
Source Files (show merged sources derived from linked package)
|_link||0000000124 124 Bytes||over 3 years|
|gmusicbrowser-1.1.15-fix-perl-5.24.patch||0000000895 895 Bytes||over 3 years|
|gmusicbrowser-1.1.15.tar.gz||0002349451 2.24 MB||over 4 years|
|gmusicbrowser.changes||0000004887 4.77 KB||over 3 years|
|gmusicbrowser.spec||0000004154 4.06 KB||over 3 years|