Update your last.fm profile using information from portable player!
QTScrobbler is a tool to submit info from portable players to Last.fm & Libre.fm. It is written in C++ using the QT4 library.
* Parsing iPod's Play Counts file to get recently played tracks;
* Parsing .scrobbler.log (and .scrobbler-timeless.log);
* MTP (aka PlaysForSure) support;
* Ability to recalculate the listen times of any loaded tracks;
* Proxy support;
* Protocol 1.2 support;
* Automatically detect timezone and summertime details;
* Polish translation.