"Off The Record" end-to-end encryption plugin for Pidgin
This is a Pidgin plugin which implements Off-the-Record (OTR) Messaging.
OTR allows you to have private conversations over IM by providing:
* No one else can read your instant messages.
* You are assured the correspondent is who you think it is.
* The messages you send do not have digital signatures that are checkable by a third party. Anyone can forge messages after a conversation to make them look like they came from you.
However, during a conversation, your correspondent is assured the messages he sees are authentic and unmodified.
* Perfect forward secrecy.
* If you lose control of your private keys, no previous conversation is compromised.
- Devel package for openSUSE:Factory
- Links to openSUSE:Factory / pidgin-otr
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout network:pidgin/pidgin-otr && cd $_
- Create Badge
Source Files (show merged sources derived from linked package)
|_link||0000000124 124 Bytes|
|pidgin-otr-4.0.2.tar.gz||0000515627 504 KB|
|pidgin-otr-4.0.2.tar.gz.asc||0000000811 811 Bytes|
|pidgin-otr.changes||0000006006 5.87 KB|
|pidgin-otr.keyring||0000003612 3.53 KB|
|pidgin-otr.metainfo.xml||0000000586 586 Bytes|
|pidgin-otr.spec||0000004009 3.92 KB|