Lightweight Music Player
A Lightweight Music Player for GNU/Linux, based on Gtk, sqlite, and
completely written in C, constructed to be fast, light, and
simultaneously complete without obstructing the daily work.
Pragha was originally derived of Consonance Music Manager
(http://sites.google.com/site/consonancemanager/), discontinued by the
Some of the features are:
* Library management using sqlite3.
* Versatile Amarok-style play queue.
* Multiple views.
* OSD support with Libnotify.
* Id3 tag editing.
* mp3, ogg, flac, modplug, wav, asf, wma, mp4, m4a, MonkeyAudio and
Audio CD support.
* Last.fm scrobbling, get cover art, get artist information, append
similar songs, love, unlove, etc.
* Playlist management (M3U Exporting).
* DBUS management interface.
* MPRIS2 Support.
* Search/Filterin the current playlist.
* Search lyrics.
|pragha-1.0.2-pixdir.patch||0000001759 1.72 KB||over 7 years|
|pragha-22.214.171.124-cover_musicbrainz.patch||0000000497 497 Bytes||about 7 years|
|pragha-126.96.36.199-russian.patch||0000000870 870 Bytes||about 7 years|
|pragha-188.8.131.52.tar.bz2||0000566467 553 KB||about 7 years|
|pragha.changes||0000005849 5.71 KB||about 7 years|
|pragha.spec||0000004431 4.33 KB||about 7 years|