The Django Debug Toolbar is a configurable set of panels that display various debug information about the current request/response and when clicked, display more details about the panel's content.
Currently, the following panels have been written and are working:
- Django version;
- Request timer;
- A list of settings in settings.py;
- Common HTTP headers;
- GET/POST/cookie/session variable display;
- Templates and context used, and their template paths;
- SQL queries including time to execute and links to EXPLAIN each query;
- Logging output via Python's built-in logging module.