Database designer and user interface
With Glom you can design database systems - the database and the user
* Glom has high-level features such as relationships, lookups,
related fields, related records, calculated fields, drop-down
choices, searching, reports, users and groups.
* Glom keeps things simple. It has Numeric, Text, Date, Time,
Boolean, and Image field types.
* Glom systems require almost no programming, but you may use
Python for calculated fields or buttons.
* Each Glom system can be translated for multiple languages and
- Sources inherited from project openSUSE:13.1
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout openSUSE:13.1:Update/glom && cd $_
- Create Badge
|glom-1.24.0.tar.xz||0005463688 5.21 MB||almost 10 years|
|glom.changes||0000030180 29.5 KB||almost 10 years|
|glom.spec||0000007743 7.56 KB||almost 10 years|