Off-The-Record Messaging plugin for various irc clients
This package provides modules which implement Off-The-Record (OTR) Messaging
protocol for a number of popular IRC clients.
OTR allows you to have private conversations over IM by providing:
- No one else can read your instant messages.
- You are assured the correspondent is who you think it is.
- The messages you send do _not_ have digital signatures that are
checkable by a third party. Anyone can forge messages after a
conversation to make them look like they came from you. However,
_during_ a conversation, your correspondent is assured the messages
he sees are authentic and unmodified.
- Perfect forward secrecy
- If you lose control of your private keys, no previous conversation
- Sources inherited from project openSUSE:13.1
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout openSUSE:13.1:Update/irc-otr && cd $_
- Create Badge
|irc-otr-build-xchat-0.3.patch||0000001319 1.29 KB||about 11 years|
|irc-otr.changes||0000001003 1003 Bytes||over 10 years|
|irc-otr.spec||0000005647 5.51 KB||over 10 years|
|irssi-otr-0.3-cmake-2.8.8-bug13125-fix.patch||0000000903 903 Bytes||almost 11 years|
|irssi-otr-0.3.tar.bz2||0000030720 30 KB||over 11 years|
|xchat-plugin.h||0000009213 9 KB||over 11 years|