Lightweight Text Editor and Notepad Clone
Leafpad is a simple GTK+ based text editor. The user interface is
similar to "notepad", and it aims to be lighter than GEdit and KWrite
and to be as useful as them.
Following features are intended...
- Minimum requirement: for portability
- Minimal menu item: to make full use of features and to learn easily
- No toolbar: to maximize area to view text
- Single document interface (SDI): to set out windows to view at a
- Character coding auto detection: to open file quickly without
Leafpad is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Sources inherited from project openSUSE:13.1
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout openSUSE:13.1:Update/leafpad && cd $_
- Create Badge
|leafpad-0.8.18.1.tar.bz2||0000245458 240 KB||almost 12 years|
|leafpad.changes||0000000932 932 Bytes||almost 12 years|
|leafpad.spec||0000002527 2.47 KB||over 11 years|