Gnome DOM Engine
The Document Object Model is a platform and language-neutral
interface that will allow programs and scripts to dynamically
access and update the content, structure and style of documents.
A DOM implementation (also called a host implementation) is that
piece of software which takes a parsed XML or HTML document and
makes it available for processing via the DOM interfaces.
Browsers contain a host implementation, for example. Here some
key points about libgdome: * Libgdome is a DOM level2
* Libgdome supports "Core" and "XML" modules (DOM level2 Core
* Libgdome supports "Events" and "MutationEvents" modules (DOM
level2 Events Recommendation).
* Libgdome is based on libxml2.
* Libgdome is written in C.
* The internal document representation is that libxml except for
DocumentType, Entity and Notations interfaces.
* Libgdome is released under the GNU LGPL
|gdome2-0.8.1.tar.bz2||0000327321 320 KB||over 14 years|
|gdome2-glib1.m4||0000008444 8.25 KB||about 13 years|
|gdome2-pkgconfig.patch||0000000165 165 Bytes||about 13 years|
|gdome2.changes||0000001140 1.11 KB||about 13 years|
|gdome2.spec||0000004944 4.83 KB||about 13 years|
|ready||0000000000 0 Bytes||over 13 years|