Free Java tool that calculates the percentage of code accessed by tests
Cobertura is a free Java tool that calculates the percentage of code
accessed by tests. It can be used to identify which parts of your
Java program are lacking test coverage. It is based on jcoverage.
* Can be executed from ant or from the command line.
* Instruments Java bytecode after it has been compiled.
* Can generate reports in HTML or XML.
* Shows percent of lines coveraged and branches coveraged for each
class, package, and for the overall project.
* Shows the McCabe cyclomatic code complexity of each class, and
the average cyclomatic code complexity for each package, and for
the overall product.
* Can sort HTML results by class name, percent of lines covered,
percent of branches covered, etc. And can sort in ascending or
|cobertura-1.9.3-src.tar.bz2||0009144897 8.72 MB||almost 11 years|
|cobertura-1.9.3.pom||0000000737 737 Bytes||almost 11 years|
|cobertura-check.sh||0000000632 632 Bytes||almost 11 years|
|cobertura-instrument.sh||0000000662 662 Bytes||almost 11 years|
|cobertura-merge.sh||0000000632 632 Bytes||almost 11 years|
|cobertura-report.sh||0000000641 641 Bytes||almost 11 years|
|cobertura-runtime-1.9.3.pom||0000001318 1.29 KB||almost 11 years|
|cobertura.changes||0000000177 177 Bytes||almost 11 years|
|cobertura.spec||0000006562 6.41 KB||almost 11 years|