ColorFull: A C++ library for calculations in QCD (SU(Nc)) color spacehttp://colorfull.hepforge.org/
ColorFull is a C++ code for calculations in QCD (SU(Nc)) color space. It can
* Square any QCD color amplitude and calculate any interference.
* Create a trace type basis for any number of quarks and gluons.
* Read in and write out color bases.
* Calculate scalar product matrices, i.e., the matrices of scalar products between the basis vectors.
* Describe the effect of gluon exchange, including calculating the color soft anomalous dimension matrices.
* Describe the effect of gluon emission.
* Be interfaced to Herwig++ (>= 2.7) via Matchbox.