C++ API for D-BUS
D-Bus is a message bus system, a simple way for applications to talk to one another. In addition to interprocess communication, D-Bus helps coordinate process lifecycle; it makes it simple and reliable to code a "single instance" application or daemon, and to launch applications and daemons on demand when their services are needed.
See http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus-c%2B%2B for more information.
- both rpm and deb based distros are building somehow
- fix the distros that do not build
- figure out why Ubuntu 7.04/amd64 had expansion errors
- verify content of built packages
- use orig + diff file for rpm based distros, change spec accordingly