Interact with a server using the SMB 2/3 Protocolhttps://github.com/jborean93/smbprotocol
SMBv2 and v3 Client for both Python 2 and 3.
This library implements the SMBv2 and SMBv3 protocol.
- Negotiation of the SMB 2.0.2 protocol to SMB 3.1.1 (Windows 10/Server
- Authentication with both NTLM and Kerberos
- Message signing
- Message encryption (SMB 3.x.x+)
- Connect to a Tree/Share
- Opening of files, pipes and directories
- Set create contexts when opening files
- Read and writing of files and pipes
- Sending IOCTL commands
- Sending of multiple messages in one packet (compounding)