Webcam plasmoid for KDE
Webcam plasmoid for KDE desktop environment.
* Take pictures with the webcam.
* Record videos.
* Manages multiple webcams.
* Play/Stop capture, this saves resources while the plasmoid is not in use.
* Written in C++.
* 100% Qt based software, for KDE/Qt purists.
* Custom controls for each webcam.
* Popup applet support (you can embed Webcamoid in the panel).
* Add funny effects to the webcam (requires Frei0r plugins and QImageBlitz).
* +50 effects available.
* Effects with live previews.
* Translated to many languages.
* Stand alone installation mode (use it as a normal program).
* Use custom network and local files as capture devices.
* Capture from desktop.
- Sources inherited from project openSUSE:Backports:SLE-15-SP3
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout openSUSE:Leap:15.3:Update/webcamoid && cd $_
- Create Badge
|webcamoid-8.8.0.tar.gz||0008887888 8.48 MB|
|webcamoid.changes||0000009210 8.99 KB|
|webcamoid.spec||0000004334 4.23 KB|