GCompris / I Have Understood is an educationnal game for children starting at 3.
Today several Boards are implemented:
* Click on the animals => learn the mouse/click usage
* Type the falling letters => learn the keyboard usage
* Falling Dices
* Falling words
* Basic algebra
* Time learning with an analog clock
* Puzzle game with famous paintings
* Drive Plane to catch clouds in increasing number
* Balance the scales
* And much more ...
The Game is included in the Gnome Desktop under the Game menu.
You should install it only if you have children using this computer.
|gcompris-13.11-remove_build_date.patch||0000000328 328 Bytes||about 5 years|
|gcompris-15.02.tar.bz2||0272847496 260 MB||almost 5 years|
|gcompris-edit.desktop||0000001628 1.59 KB||almost 12 years|
|gcompris-rpmlintrc||0000000154 154 Bytes||about 8 years|
|gcompris.6||0000002435 2.38 KB||about 6 years|
|gcompris.changes||0000041889 40.9 KB||almost 5 years|
|gcompris.desktop||0000003781 3.69 KB||about 12 years|
|gcompris.spec||0000019092 18.6 KB||almost 5 years|