Library implementing client-server IRC protocol
It is designed to be small, fast, portable and compatible to RFC standards,
and most IRC clients. libircclient features include:
* Full multi-threading support.
* Single threads handles all the IRC processing.
* Support for single-threaded applications, and socket-based
applications, which use select()
* Synchronous and asynchronous interfaces.
* CTCP support with optional build-in reply code.
* Flexible DCC support, including both DCC chat, and DCC file transfer.
* Can both initiate and react to initiated DCC.
* Can accept or decline DCC sessions asynchronously.
* Plain C interface and implementation (possible to use from C++ code,
* Compatible with RFC 1459 and most IRC clients.
* Free, licensed under LGPL license.
* Good documentation and examples available.
|libircclient-1.8.tar.gz||0000291803 285 KB||over 5 years|
|libircclient-cipher-suite.diff||0000000561 561 Bytes||almost 4 years|
|libircclient-memory-overflow.diff||0000000596 596 Bytes||over 8 years|
|libircclient.changes||0000003317 3.24 KB||almost 4 years|
|libircclient.spec||0000003315 3.24 KB||almost 4 years|